We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers in downtown area

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
Lockers in downtown area

Hi! This question seems to be asked a lot but I don't see any definitive answers or at least up to date ones. I need to store a carry on size suitcase in the downtown area for a few hours and need to know if there is any place to do so. Have business near Eaton Centre that I can not take it to.

Thanks!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Lockers in downtown area

Oh ya, taking the Go Train in from Niagara if that helps at all.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,091 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Lockers in downtown area

There is baggage storage at Union Station in downtown Toronto.

viarail.ca/en/…toronto

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Lockers in downtown area

Thank you. Do you know if it just for anyone or do you have to have a Via Rail ticket? It's kind of confusing.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
25,524 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Lockers in downtown area

I believe it is only for VIA passengers, but you can call the number on the link given above to confirm.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Lockers in downtown area

There are storage lockers at the Greyhound Bus Terminal (Bay and Dundas).

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
6. Re: Lockers in downtown area

The bus terminal is really your best bet, unless you have a hotel reservation for that night (or can charm some random hotel into storing your bag). 99% sure that the Via baggage room at Union requires a same-day Via train ticket.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
34 reviews
7. Re: Lockers in downtown area

Thank you. Appreciate your help

8. Re: Lockers in downtown area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 09:47