We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

I just purchased tickets for the Andrea Bocelli concert on Dec 3rd at the Air Canada Center, I ended up with Section 110 Row 6, Seats 3 & 4. Anyone know if these seats will be any good? Seems to me they will be almost behind the stage? Tickets are a gift, so I'm kinda nervous that I'm giving them bad seats? Thanks for any info.

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

To me it looks like you would be right at the side of the stage. Should be good because you are near the aisle, off the floor (will be able to see everything) and pretty close to the action.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

I have sat in this area before - IMHO these are really good seats and ones I would seek out for a concert (above floor seats where you could be stuck behind taller people)

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

You should be ok, you will definitely be very close to the stage. The good thing is you are six rows up, so that should help a little. Every performer has a different set up on the stage, so it is hard to determine exactly what your view will be like.... again depending on the way the stage is set up.

One thing I would suggest if you are worried, is to call the Air Canada Centre itself and talk to someone about the seats you have. I did that for a concert I attended there a few years ago, and I wasn't sure I would find anything out by calling, but it did help and it was worth the call.

gotickets.com/seating_charts/concert/air_can…

Mentioned in this post
The Air Canada Centre
The Air Canada Centre
1,476 Reviews
Toronto, Canada
Hamilton
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

do you know who is opening the concert?

If so can you let me know, I also have tickets.

5. Re: Air Canada Center - Bocelli Concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2010, 10:48