We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

3 posts
Save Topic
Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

Anyone been to the Toronto Ribfest last year? Is it any good and are vip tickets worth it? Planning to go on a Saturday between noon -2 or 2-4pm with 2 young kids!

Thank you

5 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

Don't think I'd bother with VIP tickets. These events happen all over Ontario and are a popular fundraiser usually run by Rotary Clubs. Numerous stands will be around, selling things like ribs, pulled pork, brisket, baked beans, corn, and various other carnival type treats. The prices are the same amongst all the vendors so go where the big lines to get the best though they're usually all good.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

Thanks Nick, but I want to avoid the long line ups as I have 2 impatient kids! Does the vip help a lot on the line ups? Don’t want to be standing for an hour under hot sun!

Thank you

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
6,097 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

I thought standing in line was like part of going to a ribfest. The lines do move, I don't think you be standing in line for an hour, maybe 20--30 mins. They also sell stuff like corn on the cob and those lines can be 5 mins or less. Get that first for the kids to eat and maybe it slow them down.

I would bring some bottle water or you have to go to another line for drinks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

No, lines are the same all around.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)

Remember to bring a few bucks for donations to Rotary and Rotaract it is all for a good cause.

Reply to: Toronto Ribfest (at centennial park)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted