We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cnadian open at glen abbey

montreal
2 posts
Save Topic
Cnadian open at glen abbey

Are there any shuttle from the airport or from downtown Toronto to the site of the Canadian open , glen Abbey Golf course in Oakville Ontario, July 26-29? If not should we rent a car?

3 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cnadian open at glen abbey

Hi Lucie. No, I don't think there is. There is a shuttle that takes you from the designated parking areas in Oakville. There is no parking at Glen Abbey itself. I went a few years ago and you basically park in farmer's field and the shuttle (yellow schoolbus) takes you to the course. It's no more than a 10 minute wait for a shuttle....even less.

Have a look at the RBC Canadian Open Website...I have the parking page marked for you. There is also a toll-free number located at the top left hand corner of the page so you can call to find out for sure.

www.rbccanadianopen.com/innerpage.aspx…

Ontario
Level Contributor
999 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cnadian open at glen abbey

Renting a car would be the easiest unless you have easy access to a GO Train Station on the Lakeshore line (Union Station is the hub) Oakville Transit has bus service from the train station to Glen Abbey

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
796 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cnadian open at glen abbey

Good tip traveller_yyz....

Reply to: Cnadian open at glen abbey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oakville