We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Wine Country B and B the best B and B

pat
arlington MA
Level Contributor
57 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
The Wine Country B and B the best B and B

I just posted a review and called the Winery B and B/ It should be the Wine Country B and B

Bed and breakfasts in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 164 B&Bs / Inns in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
Brockamour Manor Bed and Breakfast
#2 of 164 B&Bs / Inns in Niagara-on-the-Lake
The Butler House Historic Bed and Breakfast
The Butler House Historic Bed and Breakfast
#3 of 164 B&Bs / Inns in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Wine Country B and B the best B and B

COPY FROM THE OTHER TOPIC... as referenced by PAT (above)

== snip ==

We stayed 3 nights at the Winery and I can't say enough good things to do it justice. The rooms and the lounge and dining room available to guests were in perfect taste. No personal mementos displayed (thank goodness) but not cold and impersonal as a hotel. Bikes were brand new and available to all (there were only 3 rooms). John was a great host, with information time after breakfast where he would make recommendations (always good) and answer questions. He also made spectacular breakfasts. Each was a three course aethetic and gourmet delight. Maybe because of all of this our fellow guests were great also. I say all of this because I have not had many good experiences with B and

Bs/ Our original reservations were for a rented suite in a building on the main street. It went out of business and the B and B association recommended the Winery. If we can, we shall return to do another season at the Shaw Festival and we shall stay at the Winery again

== end ==

Edited: 17 June 2010, 20:56
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Wine Country B and B the best B and B

EDIT – REPOST from the previously misnamed topic

Hi pat,

Welcome to the NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE TRAVEL FORUM.

Glad to hear that you had a lovely time in NOTL… it truly is a great Destination!

Just of note… your post here is more of a REVIEW than a TripReport (the latter having info about of a variety of places and events etc)… and such it “could be” deemed INAPPROPRIATE for the TRAVEL FORUM and removed by “The Owls” (TA Moderators). Thought you might want to know in case it “suddenly” disappears.

REVIEWS should be submitted to the REVIEW Section… you’ll find the entry for Wine Country B&B here = tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154999-d1535332…

I see two other TA Members have already posted Reviews... and certainly enjoyed their stays (both giving it a 5 HOOT Rating).

In the meantime, perhaps we can “rescue” this post from the Deletion fate… I sure would like to hear more about what plays you saw at the Shaw Festival as I am planning a visit for later this summer…

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Mentioned in this post
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Ontario, Canada
3. Re: The Wine Country B and B the best B and B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2010, 13:05
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake