We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horse and buggy ride ....$$$

Canada
Level Contributor
922 posts
62 reviews
horse and buggy ride ....$$$

How long is the ride and what is the cost?

Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: horse and buggy ride ....$$$

Hi CanadianGirl30,

Remember the FORUMS are Searchable... sometimes your Question already has been answered for another Traveller...

According to a previous post on this topic (Dec 2008) entitled "Carriage Rides"

tripadvisor.com/…15178091

The main tour was 45 Minutes in length and $ 85... although someone stated they were able to negotiate a shorter 20 Minute ride for $ 40.

The Carriage Rides are listed on the NOTL Chamber of Commerce Site under Attractions / Tours niagaraonthelake.com/page/…

Where you'll find all the contact info for Sentineal Carriages, as it looks like Sentineal hasn't updated their website in sometime.

http://www.sentinealcarriages.ca

I think a carriage ride is a nice way to see the Old Town... very romantic too if this is a "couples getaway".

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,910 posts
71 reviews
2. Re: horse and buggy ride ....$$$

There were 4 of us, and we paid $65 for about 40 minutes in early July. The driver was informative and told us quite a bit about NOTL. However, I did post a comment when we returned as he made several politically incorrect comments which were quite offensive. Feel free to contact me should you wish further info.

3. Re: horse and buggy ride ....$$$

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake
Recent Conversations