We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wineries that serve lunch

Canada
Level Contributor
498 posts
271 reviews
Wineries that serve lunch

Hi, My husband and I will be in Niagara-on-the-Lake next month. We'd love to have lunch at a vineyard, but I've checked out a few and they're all quite expensive. Since we'll be having an elegant dinner, we'd rather go with something a little more casual at noon. Any suggestions about vineyards that serve a nice, not-too-expensive lunch?

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
SE Ontario
Level Contributor
25,824 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Wineries that serve lunch

Ravine has both a full menu and a bar menu.

https://ravinevineyard.com/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
286 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Wineries that serve lunch

Enjoyed lunch at Caroline’s Winery http://www.carolinecellars.com

Canada
Level Contributor
498 posts
271 reviews
3. Re: Wineries that serve lunch

Caroline Cellars looks perfect. Thank you!

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
54 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Wineries that serve lunch

The casual Whiskey Bar Patio at Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery & Distillery might be what you're looking for. Seating is outdoors and the small menu consists of sandwiches, burgers, etc.

There are other nice, not-too-expensive lunch options in the Niagara wine country besides the wineries. Oast House Brewers and Silversmith Brewing Company have great lunch choices. The Garrison House and The Pie Plate are also very good. And for a very reasonably priced farm-fresh lunch, drop into the Harvest Barn Market then enjoy a picnic on one of their outdoor tables.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
10,176 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: Wineries that serve lunch

$24 for a burger at Gretzkys isn't "not-too-expensive" in my book. Stick to the Farmhouse Cafe at Carolines, much more reasonable. As a bonus, wine tastings are generous and free at Carolines.

Edited: 20 October 2018, 01:09
Reply to: Wineries that serve lunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake