We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmasy dining

muncy, PA
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
Christmasy dining

Was referred to Niagara on the lake with this question: Wife and I take a weekend every year and go somewhere for her birthday for a long weekend. This year it is Niagara Falls, Ontario. It is always somewhere that has something going on related to Christmas; it is our favorite season. My question: On her birthday, Sunday 12/16, I want to take her to a highly decorated, christmasy, restaurant maybe with live holiday music (piano bar, band, etc.). Suggestions?

6 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,110 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Christmasy dining

If you get off the mobile app, and check TripAdvisor online webpage fir Niagara on the Lake, you will see lots of more information, restautan scare listed. You could easily pick a couple within your budget range and call and inquire.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
987 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Christmasy dining

https:/…notl-12days.php

Check the above link. It should take you to the Vintage Inn website (covers 4 hotels in N on the Lake I believe). Shows you some room rates plus special Xmas 2018 holiday events they will be having.

Should help you plan your stay

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
30,107 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Christmasy dining

Keeping to the Christmas theme, if browsing the shops while in Niagara on the Lake, make sure to visit the Just Christmas store located on Queen St...........1,000's of different Christmas ornaments available at this year round Christmas store, some which can be personalized while you wait...

I bought ornaments there 30 years ago, which are still in use today

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
477 posts
105 reviews
4. Re: Christmasy dining

You would enjoy any of the Vintage inns restaurants, they all do a nice job with Christmas displays, and do check out Just Christmas on Queen St.

Enjoy!

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
25,851 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Christmasy dining

And, as I noted on your other post, do consider a visit to the Shaw Festival's A Christmas Carol.

https:/…

muncy, PA
Level Contributor
133 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Christmasy dining

Unfortunately, phpr I tried getting tickets to Christmas Carol and found that they only had single tickets for that date.

Reply to: Christmasy dining
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake