We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

Hi

I'll be traveling from Toronto to Niagara Falls for a day. Later I will be heading to Toledo (Ohio). Does anybody know if there is a place where I could store my bags while I am sightseeing around the Falls?

Thanks a lot!

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,529 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

The bus terminal has storage lockers. The train station is across the street, so convenient if you are using either of those options.

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

Thank you very much for your answer!!

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

Hi

Sorry to ask such a complex question. I am wondering if it is possible to travel from Toronto airport to niagara falls do a maids of the mist tour & travel on to Buffalo airport in one day? Really half a day we arrive 11am toronto [flight got changed] & depart 8.50pm buffalo airport. We will have luggage we will need to leave somewhere do the visitors centres have facilities [either side]?

Many thanks for any advice

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,529 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

julaz62is

It would be better if you posted your question on a new thread, it will get more attention.

But to answer your question here - probably not. There is no direct public transport from Pearson Airport to Niagara Falls. You would have to take a shuttle to downtown Toronto, and then take a bus or train to Niagara Falls. about 3 hours total. They are fairly frequent, but you likely wouldn't get to NF until 2:30-3pm. That will get you to the train/bus terminal in NF (where you can store your luggage), and then you will have to take the WEGO bus to the Falls area, say another 1/2 hour. If it's busy, there could be a wait at the Maid of the Mist, so possibly another hour for that, and then 1/2 hour to get back to the terminals. The latest bus that goes directly to Buffalo Airport is at 5pm, which means that if everything went perfect it is technically possible, but any customs, traffic or crowd delay (one of which is almost certain to happen) would be disasterous.

On the other hand, in order to get from Pearson Airport to Buffalo Airport, you have to do this exact same trip anyways. If you get separate tickets from Toronto to NF and from NF to Buffalo (instead of Toronto to Buffalo) you can decide when you get to Niagara Falls if you will have enough time to see the Falls.

Good Luck.

Edited: 25 April 2012, 18:27
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

Wow excellent information & what I feared re timing & customs etc will take your advice and see what happens. Thanks so much.

6. Re: Storing luggage in Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 22:10