We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking in Whistler early summer

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Hiking in Whistler early summer

Hi everyone,

As I am planning for my holidays in vancouver, I have decided to take 3 days to visit Whistler and try out the Ziptrekking and possibly hiking.

Is it possible for us to do hiking on the mountains at around 10-12th June 2011? Or will there be like piles of snow to block the path.

Regards, Alex

Whistler, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking in Whistler early summer

There will be no alpine trails open before well into July. There should be some valley trails open, Cheakamus Lake and Ancient Cedars.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiking in Whistler early summer

Hmm, thanks for your reply.

If that's the case, what do you suggest I can do up on the mountains? I ll have 1 day for ziptrekking, and 1 more full day, which I ll probably want to take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. Is there anything else up on the mountains that I can do during early june period?

3. Re: Hiking in Whistler early summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2012, 11:03
Get answers to your questions about Whistler