Me and my sister are arriving in Victoria around 11am from Seattle on Saturday morning and leaving on Monday morning. We want to have as much as we can. We won't have car. Feel free to let me know if i should remove/add some of the things. Being a student, we don't want to spend too much money but still want to make our trip memorable. We will be staying at Ocean Island Inn. I dont have any idea how to plan as it is our first trip together by ourselves ever. here is the list i came up with:
- Inner harbor tour
- carriage tour
- Royal bc museum
- willows beach
- butchart and butterfly gardens
- biking (somewhere?)
- kayaking (less expensive option?)
- China town
1) how should I set my plan for sat and sun?
2) what time of the day should we take inner harbor and carriage tour?
3) we are taking seaplane from Seattle (lake union) to Victoria. Is it worth the price or should we stick with ferry?
4) Sis is vegan so any restaurants recommendations?