We are arriving by ferry at Departure Bay and thought it would be nice to drop by Maffeo Sutton Park. Would anyone please be able to advise the following:
1) Is 3 hour free parking still available at Maffeo Sutton Park? If paid parking, I'm assuming credit card is accepted or do we need to bring coins?
2) Is there 1 main parking lot that we park in or are there different parking lots scattered throughout the park?
3) We have 2 kids and would like to check out the playground. Is there a parking lot near the playground?
4) What other spots in the park do you think 2 kids (under 12) would be interested in seeing.
5) Where is the entrance to the park? Is it well marked?
6) Are we able to do a "drive through" around the park (example: in Vancouver's Stanley park you are able drive around the park as there is a road that loops around the park). I know that we won't be able to do the complete sea wall walk at Maffeo Park but would be interested in doing a complete "drive through" around the park.
Thanks for answering as many of the above noted questions as possible. Have a great day! :-)