We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!

This place was filthy, stain ridden... and I was worried there was going to be a heroin overdose in the hallway!

I would rather sleep in my vehicle then in this place!

I booked out 1/2 hour after booking in!

4 replies to this topic
Jasper, AB
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!

I wish that we had checked out right away! We stayed the night and didn't get any sleep for the reasons that you mentioned. It was sketchy and dingy and dirty and I would NEVER stay there again. It ruined our trip to Grande Prairie.

2. Re: Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 April 2011, 03:35

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!

Hi NatSchiebs,

Welcome to the GRANDE PRAIRIE TRAVEL FORUM

Sorry to hear of your awful stay at the Igloo Inn… and I understand how you’d like to share that info with other TA Members…

But the TRAVEL FORUMS really isn’t the best place to do that… as per the TA FORUMS POSTING GUIDELINES…

TA – WHAT THE FORUMS ARE NOT = tripadvisor.com/help/what_the_forums_are_not

Makes sense too… as anything here in the FORUMS quickly becomes “lost in the shuffle”… as it moves down thru the list of topics… there is far more longevity to be found for your info if it is written up in a proper REVIEW for the Accommodations Section.

To write a REVIEW click on WRITE A REVIEW which is found in the green band at the top of every TA Page.

And as I know that there currently is no entry here on TripAdvisor for that particular property… here on the Details on how to go about doing that…

TA – WHAT IF I WANT TO REVIEW SOMETHING THAT’S NOT LISTED ON TRIPADVISOR = tripadvisor.ca/help/what_if_i_want_to_review…

If you need more info or help on how to write a REVIEW… just ask.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

PS… TA’s Moderators and Automated Systems typically find these OFF TOPIC topics and CLOSE / REMOVE / DELETE… them thought you might appreciate knowing that if you come back later and find the Question part of your topic here gone.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!

Yes, it was terrible!! I would rather pay more money than ever stay there!

Reply to: Igloo Inn - Disgusting!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grande Prairie