We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't ever stay at the Igloo Inn hotel in Grande Prairie

British Columbia
1 post
Don't ever stay at the Igloo Inn hotel in Grande Prairie

I will never ever ever stay at the Igloo Inn In Grande Prairie again...

There is mice and heaven knows what other rodents are living in the rooms. I was looking after my niece for the night while my brother and his wife went out to bring in the new year. I had just gotten my niece down for the night and got her breakfast ready for the morning (a bowl of fruit loops) for morning. as I was awaken at 8:00 in the morning by 2 ugly black mice eating her cereal and then getting spotted they ran back to there hiding spot under the mattress of the bed we were sleeping in. Who knows how long they have been living there. So don't reccommend anyone to ever ever stay there. I am going to report this matter to the health inspector and have them shut down.... very disgusting.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,164 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Don't ever stay at the Igloo Inn hotel in Grande Prairie

Sorry to hear about your experience at the Igloo Inn! If you want to make this information much more readily available to other potential guests, I strongly recommend that you write a review. I see that the Igloo Inn doesn't have a listing yet, so you'll have to follow the instructions on this page from the Help Centre to write a review:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_if_i_want_to_revie…

Reviews aren't supposed to be posted to the forums, so you may want to save your posting, above, to your word processor, in case the moderators delete it.

2. Re: Don't ever stay at the Igloo Inn hotel in Grande Prairie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Grande Prairie