We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Kimberley, Canada
9 posts
Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Looking for a hotel that offers free parking for 2 weeks and a shuttle to the airport for mid march.

We are 2 adults, one 18 year old boy and one 8 year old girl. We could probably double up on the beds, but would prefer a pullout or an extra cot in the room. We are looking to go as cheap as possible.

Thanks for your help!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,165 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Have a look at this recent thread, discussing the park & fly deals with hotels:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154913-i285-k50562…

Kimberley, Canada
9 posts
2. Re: Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Thanks. I saw that one, but it's for one week and I'm needing two.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,165 posts
94 reviews
3. Re: Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Please look again at my response from the thread that I linked. I wrote: "You'll want to double-check with the hotel in order to find out what may be lurking in the fine print, but a quick check came up with the following hotels that offer both a shuttle and a special "stay, park, & fly" deal" . It looks like most of these deals allow you to park for 14 days"

It's not easy to copy that list here, so I will just note that I later learned about one more hotel with a shuttle and a package including 14 days of parking.

Holiday Inn Calgary Airport - Park Stay 'n Go package - holidayinn.com/hotels/…hotel-packages

Long-term airport parking seems to cost from $10 to $14/day, depending on which lot you choose.

Edited: 30 January 2012, 02:48
Kimberley, Canada
9 posts
4. Re: Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Thanks!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

Acclaim Hotel 2 kms north of airport 5 min drive complementary shuttle to and from stay park fly rate includes 2 weeks parking.

6. Re: Calgary airport hotel with free parking for 2 weeks &Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 14:49