We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cold play tickets back stage seats

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Topic
cold play tickets back stage seats

The only tickets I can find are back stage seats, can you see the concert from there?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,739 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

How would anyone here know that without having first-hand knowledge of the specific stage set-up that Coldplay is using in Calgary?

That said, do you think Coldplay is mercenary enough to sell tickets in sections that have no line-of-sight to the band itself?

Cheers,

Terry

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

thanks for your kind answer, you answered my question so well. So proud of you.

Anyone else have a better answer? I have rarely been to concerts and not from the city.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
27,161 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

Wish I could help, Tisfarm, but I honestly have no idea. I think back stage seats are fairly coveted, but I don't know if that's because of the concert experience or just proximity to the band. I would recommend ear plugs, in any case, because the volume is likely to be pretty intense in that location, and you don't want to have your hearing damaged.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
21,707 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

Perhaps a bit of confusion in the terminology? Are they "back stage" tickets, or seats behind the stage?

Perhaps Terry's comments are a reflection that tisfarm has made several similar enquiries here on TA about seating at concerts and events, and never bothered to come back to say "thanks", or anything else for that matter.

Is this even travel-related?

Edited: 06 January 2012, 00:57
British Columbia...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

First of all thanks so much for your comments, I always appreciate it. this site has helped me many times. I am sorry I did not thank others before. I am always so grateful.

I have never been good at words, so forgive me. We are traveling to Calgary to see this concert and live in the mountains, so don't get out much. I have gone to a concert one other time at saddledome but our seats were at the other end.

Our seat is section 201 row 17. When i orginally asked, I had not got the tickets yet.

No, this might not be traveled related, when we went to Mexico, many people use trip advisor for some many topics. So i didn't know that I shouldn't use this site to ask questions about things in Calgary. Sorry. Is there a better forum I could use to ask questions about Calgary?

Thanks country wife for your comment.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
27,161 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

If you're travelling to Calgary for the concert, it seems travel-related to me. But there may be better forums to find out the answer to this.You might try posting on this Facebook page to see what people say:

www.facebook.com/events/173003722796949/

Edited: 07 January 2012, 01:31
BC
Level Contributor
138 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

thanks so much

8. Re: cold play tickets back stage seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 15:49