We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Calgary

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 days in Calgary

I will have 3 full days in Calgary, I would like to go to Rocky mountain,

anyone can give me suggest where should i go to

and any other place value for me to go?

thank you

McFarland, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
1. Re: 3 days in Calgary

Definitely soak in the Banff Upper Hot Springs for good relaxation and a wonderful view. We also took Hwy. 1A up to Lake Louise and saw lots of wildlife and few cars. The gondola ride at Lake Louise ski area was a real treat too. Right now we're enjoying all the ethnic restaurants in Calgary. Lovely place.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: 3 days in Calgary

thank you for your reply,

can I go to Banff and Lake Louise at same day

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: 3 days in Calgary

You could potentially go to both Banff and Lake Louise in one day, but it depends on how much time you want to spend in each place. If you have never been to either one, I would suggest seeing each of them on separate days so you have time to wander around and not feel rushed, especially if you want to go to the Upper Hot Springs in Banff (which I also recommend). You should also take a trip up the gondola (Sulphur Mountain), and leave time for a little bit of shopping and checking out the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel as well.

When you go to Lake Louise, you should also pay a visit to the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel.

And of course, bring a good camera, the views are spectacular in the Rocky Mountains. :)

Edited: 25 June 2011, 04:09
4. Re: 3 days in Calgary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Calgary
Recent Conversations