We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montanas Calgery airport

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Montanas Calgery airport

i understand there is a Montanas restaurant on Calgery airport site, can anyone tell me what time they close in the evening as we have a late flight arrival

Gaga Pizza
₹, Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Vero Bistro Moderne
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Italian, European, Canadian
Village Ice Cream
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Canadian
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

Just called and asked. The person who answered the phone told me they are open from 10am until 11:30pm.

Cheers!

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

thank u so much for doing that for us, nothing on their website about opening hours, we arrive about 8pm, staying at the Delta, so by the time we dump our bags, we should be intime for a sandwich and a coffe i think

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

Montana's is inside security. If you go out of security, to the hotel, and then come back, they won't let you back through security.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,724 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

Montana's at Calgary Airport is NOT past security.

It's on the Departures Level - before Security - so therefore completely open to the public.

Cheers,

Terry

Mentioned in this post
Calgary
Calgary
Alberta, Canada
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

yes, i thought it was

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

Thanks Terry. When I phoned the restaurant back, they told me it was within Security. I did have to repeat the question about 4 times, though, as their English was not too good, so that might explain the error.

7. Re: Montanas Calgery airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 04:49