We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake O'Hara Bus Ticket swap

2 posts
Save Topic
Lake O'Hara Bus Ticket swap

Hi, all.

I have a single Aug 24th morning 8:30 bus ticket but actually I need to be on Aug 23rd bus, one day earlier.

Wondering if anyone is in a situation like me. If you have an Aug 23rd ticket and want to do exchange with me, please PM me. Once exchanged, it would be final, rain or shine.

Serious inquiry only. thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,095 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake O'Hara Bus Ticket swap

Duplicate post

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
2,657 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake O'Hara Bus Ticket swap

I don't think you can exchange/trade them. Passenger names are registered on booking, and the Parks Canada staffer checking people in have a manifest of all the passenger names.

If you do manage to get on the Aug 23 bus, I'll see you there. We have tickets for Aug 22 and 23 for the 8:30 bus.

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
7,937 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake O'Hara Bus Ticket swap

Unfortunately you can't exchange or trade tickets.

My memory is that the name of the person who purchased the ticket (or tickets) is on the manifest and that person must be present. Perhaps these days with the online system for day tickets, all persons must be named, but either way if you bought a single ticket, you must be present. Suspect they are pretty careful to check names in order to prevent any issues with people selling tickets for profit.

I believe it also against forum policy to use the forums for such transactions (legal or not).

Reply to: Lake O'Hara Bus Ticket swap
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted