We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Del Palmar questions?

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
149 posts
3 reviews
Villa Del Palmar questions?

Hi there. Should I post this question here or PV? Is the VDP closer to Nuevo than PV? I have some friends staying at VDP and are asking questions about nearest grocery and dining etc.....I have never stayed anywhere north of the River so I honestly don't know...but if I should post in PV forum, please let me know....thank you!

3 replies to this topic
J&W
Calgary AB
Level Contributor
670 posts
199 reviews
1. Re: Villa Del Palmar questions?

VDP is in PV on the hotel strip. Everything is near by. Villa del Palmar Flamingos is in NV.. Try a search on the PV forum, this question has been asked many times.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Villa Del Palmar questions?

If you're staying at the PV location there is a big mall across the street.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
17,837 posts
205 reviews
3. Re: Villa Del Palmar questions?

Definitely ask your friends which one they are staying at. We've stayed at both, annually at Villa del Palmar-PV. Once at Villa del Palmar Flamingos, but we are out there in Nuevo periodically, to visit friends staying there, as well as annual meetings for the Universal Vacation Club and Villa Group (the developer of both).

Both very nice resorts. Flamingos is the newer. It's the two locations, where each is situated, that makes them so different in so many ways. The main consistency for us is they both have helpful, knowledgeable, courteous staff.

Questions about Villa del Palmar PV are best asked and answered in the Puerto Vallarta forum. Questions about Villa del Palmar Flamingos are best asked and answered on this forum.

Reply to: Villa Del Palmar questions?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta