We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf cart rental

Kent, England
Level Contributor
24 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Golf cart rental

How much are these

Will they take 2 adults and 3 small children?

Are you only allowed to use them in the gated community? Where does everyone go on them as i thought it wasnt a large area?

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf cart rental

We rented one yesterday because I was having trouble walking too much. Yes you can keep it in the gated community but to me it's a pretty good size.

I am so glad we did since it's our first time here and it took us a while to find what we were looking for.

And today I hope to go out around on it to look at the rest of the PA community.

We are staying right next to the Omni which makes us close to the central area but it would have been not possible for me to have walked there and back but if I was fine I could definitely do it. It would be about 10 minute walk in each direction.

However the community is pretty big so depending on where you're staying it might be necessary to get the golf cart. Because when I was looking for which condo to book there were many which were pretty far from the center location/marina area and the condo owners recommended renting the golf cart for sure.

Mentioned in this post
Omni Cancun Resort & Villas
Omni Cancun Resort...
6,685 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,856 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf cart rental

We did not rent one, look on the map to see where you are staying and then decide if you need one. The area near the dolphin prison is very walkable, so unless you are staying over near the other lagoons you should be able to walk everywhere.

Canada
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf cart rental

Where did you rent your golf cart and what was the cost/day? We will be spending the winter and have mobility issues so wanting to rent once a week or so.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
962 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf cart rental

Hello! Want to follow for our next trip to PA. What's the price for a golf cart? I'd really prefer a BIKE so can anyone chime in if there are bike rentals also? Staying next to the Omni ...

Mentioned in this post
Omni Cancun Resort...
6,685 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Wilmington, Delaware
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf cart rental

We paid $40 a day at the place just around the corner from the Omni .

Mentioned in this post
Omni Cancun Resort...
6,685 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Reply to: Golf cart rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras