We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh no!

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Oh no!

Is there a place in Puerta Aventura where we can buy an iPhone charger.

I can't believe after all that I can't find one! I have the plugs but don't know what I did with the wires!

5 replies to this topic
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13,036 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Oh no!

I would go to the little mall across the highway where the Chedraui is, you can definitely get one there. If you buy one in PA, on the water side, you will pay a serious premium, all the stores there are very pricey.

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
2. Re: Oh no!

Thank you, although we found one, but we are 4 people with all kinds of gadgets, iphones and ipads, so I think we should try to get another one. Although I do have the portable one. lol!

Sometimes I feel no matter how much I plan, and make notes, whats going to go wrong, is just going to wrong. But this can be overcomed easily I hope.

Jackson, Missouri
Level Contributor
443 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Oh no!

You are on vacation....chill out

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
25,649 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Oh no!

If you're staying at a hotel or resort, check with them to see if anyone has a cord you can borrow (at the risk of stating the obvious, don't forget to tip if someone can help you out).

Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
5. Re: Oh no!

Trying to! This has been the least of my issues. I decided and planned for this trip within the last month and made all final bookings 2 weeks ago.(Our family was going through a lot so wasn't able to even think about going much in advance). And then a few days before, I got sick. So much so that I did not know how I was going to be able to travel. But gathered myself up and made it somehow. Exhausted with symptoms a bit worse. But I am hopeful, as I'm taking medication and relaxed today, and even if I don't get to day everything I hoped to I am hopeful the kids will enjoy

Reply to: Oh no!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted