We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ETA Approved but "No Match" when using the check tool.

10 posts
Save Topic
ETA Approved but "No Match" when using the check tool.

I have trawled through the posts and see that other people have had this same problem. I applied for our ETA's in July and they were approved immediately. We are flying on Saturday and I am just printing off all paperwork etc. and thought I would just use the check tool as advised in the approval email, however each time it just comes up with the message "no match". I know I can fill in an enquiry form on their website however doubt I would get a reply in time. I know that they are supposed to be attached to your passport, is there need for concern do you think, or is there anyway of double checking all is okay? Many thanks in advance.

Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and...
1,012 Reviews
from US$ 109.95*
Best Seller
Vancouver to Victoria and Butchart...
1,392 Reviews
from US$ 164.50*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe...
1,054 Reviews
from US$ 149.95*
2 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
66,375 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ETA Approved but "No Match" when using the check tool.

I believe that when the eTAs are electronically attached to your passports, the application is complete. There is no need to keep the check status open, so they close the file.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 14:09
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ETA Approved but "No Match" when using the check tool.

Thank you so much for replying, I was having a bit of a panic attack then!! I was debating whether to reapply but didnt want to complicate matters even more! Thanks again, really appreciate it, will try and chill now!

Reply to: ETA Approved but "No Match" when using the check tool.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted