We have already gotten our eTAs accepted.
Our plan is:
- First night in Vancouver, as we land there at night
- 2 nights in Nanaimo, after taking a ferry from Vancouver in the morning
- 3 nights in Tofino, after renting a car in Nanaimo
- 2 nights in Victoria (we're not sure if we should return the car in Nanaimo and take a bus, or return it in Victoria)
- 4 nights in Vancouver, after taking a ferry from Victoria
- 1 night in Lake Louise
- 2 nights in Banff
- 1 night in Toronto, after driving from Banff to Calgary, returning the car and taking a flight from Calgary to Toronto
- 1 night in the Niagara Falls, going by public transportation from Toronto
- 1 night in Toronto, arriving from Niagara Falls, as next morning we're leaving from Toronto Airport
We will be very glad to get any feedback, advice or recommendations.