We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Anyone there now can give 10 day forcast everything I look up says rain just want to know what to expect thanks

4 replies to this topic
The Woodlands, Texas
Level Contributor
180 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Look at some previous posts; lots of good into. Still, it is Mother Nature and things can change. Windy.com was excellent.

We arrive tomorrow and from the sources I've looked at we are ready for some sun, some rain, some boomers while sipping margaritas. The storms are forecast to skirt by Cabo to the west; just storms, not hurricanes. But like I said, Mother Nature is in control.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
17,649 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

The weather Forecasts cover a very large area including mountains.

In August you can expect Hot, Humid weather. You will have nice days, but rain is possible.

Lets hope there are No Hurricanes or Tropical Storms this month or next.

Jalisco, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Tropical Storm John looks it will miss Cabo but I would not want to be in Cabo next Thursday when TS Ileana appears to be heading straight for the tip...... https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_ep1+shtml/025231.shtml?cone#contents

Edited: 06 August 2018, 09:22
The Woodlands, Texas
Level Contributor
180 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

I agree Carico. The forecast changed quite a bit overnight. Looks like two hurricanes will form shortly in the Pacific. Illeana is forecast to become a hurricane, then reduce to a Tropical Storm - the path today is just south of Cabo. https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?epac

Very, very sadly we cancelled our trip - we were supposed to land at 11:40 today :(

Not that I am recommending that others cancel, just keep an eye on the two storms.

Reply to: weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo