We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over

As the subject line says, we're interested to hear if anyone has gone to the Krystal Grand in Los Cabos since AM resorts took it over. The Trip Advisor rating on it is not great at 3.6 but that's of course based on 99% of the reviews coming before AM resorts took over. Interested to hear if any of you have been there recently or if those of you "in the know" are aware of what AM resorts has planned for changes there. Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 August 2018, 06:11

2. Re: Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 August 2018, 06:11

Arizona
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
47 reviews
3. Re: Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over

I apologize - I removed my 2 posts above, as I did not reply as to the question properly. We have NOT stayed since AM Resorts has taken over. My review was about the Krystal Grand as of January this year - this AM Resort acquisition is news to me as I looked into them better. Sorry about that. Looks like they have acquired in a few other locations also.

Westlock, Canada
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
1 review
4. Re: Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over

Have not stayed there either, but AMResorts always offer: no bracelets, no reservations, unlimited a la cartes, no towel cards (with the exception of the Dreams Villamagna in Nuevo Vallarta since they also have condos and need to know who is who). They are a management company, from what I have read they have taken over that and not under new owners. I think from staying at many AMReosrts it would probably be a good thing. Unsure how this will affect people with timeshare owns at Krystal though. Looks like they are taking over 3 of the Krystal properties (Cabo, Nuevo Vallarta and Cancun).

Reply to: Comments on Reflect Krystal Grand since AM resorts took over
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted