We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabo restaurants

arizona
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cabo restaurants

I am getting ready to order my vouchers for cabo. I am staying at Hotel ME. Can anyone give me some ideas of restaurants and things to do where I can use these vouchers??

La Casona
₹₹₹₹, Seafood, Steakhouse
Sunset Point
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
El Peregrino
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Mexican, Steakhouse, Seafood
PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,052 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cabo restaurants

well if you are getting them off loscabosguide.com, let us know the ones you are thinking about as far as food and activities because there are so many and sometimes the ones we like are there and sometimes they aren't

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabo restaurants

Check the other posts for restaurant advise. There is a many many with advise. One from a few days ago. You can type in "restaurants" in the search field of the cabo forum. You will have more to read than you care for. Have fun.

Euless, Texas
Level Contributor
114 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cabo restaurants

Do a search for "Trapper's List" ... its the best I've found as far a recommnedations for restaurants go... I just did a search for it on here and it pulled up... there is even a map you can print and to take with you! Thanks Trapper... wherever you are! :-)

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
511 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cabo restaurants

We just got off the plane from CABO. Had a ball at the Me cabo. Great resort.

We got about 400.00 for Me. The food was great. We ate at the Original Park rest/Lenny's @ 7 times. Lenny & Kelly (owners) are the best. We also got vouchers for the BAJA Cantina. The food was ok; but the service was bad. You can also get vouchers for some of the attractions too.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
ME Cabo by Melia
ME Cabo by Melia
1,392 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Baja Cantina
Baja Cantina
641 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Seattle
Level Contributor
254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cabo restaurants

Also right near you on the beach is The Medano Beach Club / Las Palmas - they are part of the vouchers program.

If you want a spa service the new Spa at Cabo Villas on Medano Beach has been part of the program.

Mentioned in this post
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,718 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cabo Villas Beach Resort
Cabo Villas Beach Resort
1,161 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
6. Re: cabo restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 11:49