We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Rental

Gray, Maine
Level Contributor
76 posts
321 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Rental

We are in the initial stages of planing a trip to Cabo in late April/early May of 2010. There may upwards of 12 of us, all but two have never been to Cabo before. I'm looking at the Pedregal area for a villa rental but am mildly concerned about getting around. Are there taxis up on the hill? Difficult to summon one? We have only stayed at hotels and one condo on the Marina so this is unknown territory for us. Want to be able to get everyone around as easily as possible. Any recommendations for specific villas would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Rental

I think you are going to need a taxi(s). The Pedregal isn't far from town, it is just so hilly. Its not a walk I would want to make. You will have to call for a taxi. I'm sure the villa would have a phone to make local calls.

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Rental

We are staying at the Villa La Estancia on Medano Beach right now. We rented a privately owned condo from an owner on VRBO dot com. It is a huge 2 bedroom that sleeps six. You could probably find 2 similar units here on VRBO to accommodate your group and be much closer to town. The bellmen out front get cabs for you in minutes. We are renting a car and have been driving into town for dinner at night and it's only 5 minutes. Very nice pool area and being on a swimmable beach is always a plus in my book. Just an idea. A big villa for everyone in Pedregal would be nice too. Good luck.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,765 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Rental

Lots of great villas on these sites:

rockstarfeatureproperties.com/index.html

http://www.cabovillas.com/villas.asp

I'm sure you would have no problem summoning a taxi with a few minutes notice of course..The villa owners or represenatives would be a good source of info as well.

4. Re: Villa Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 11:48