We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Me! Cabo!

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Me! Cabo!

Ok so my husband and I returned from ME about 2 weeks ago and I have to say after reading all the reviews on trip advisor I was nervous about staying there...actually almost changed my hotel at the last minute....so glad I did not!

The resort has a reputation for being loud and a non-stop party, for us the party only lasted until about 6pm. The music by the pool is great and if you want peaceful and silent then you should go to Pubelo Bonito Holistic Spa ( where they play NOTHING by the pool). Our room faced the pool and the ocean, the room was nice (not huge) but very clean and the maids always cleaned our room by 12pm. We stayed on the level which I was unsure about but let me tell you it was worth the extra money! We had our own personal conceirge her name was Marina and she is AMAZING!...I can't say enough about how this girl went above and beyond for us at any second of the day!...She was always around asking if she can help out or do something for us to make our stay stress free. We had a problem with our I-Pod dock in our room...well she dropped everything and came to fix it...The second to last day our bill was unclear to me and I wanted to go over the charges in English...once again she stopped everything she was doing and explained every single charge that was on our bill. There are people who claim the hotel over charges them....they should go to the front desk and inquire they have an envelope filled with every single receipt YOU signed! They can't over charge you if you signed it! I loved the personal attention we received from Marina and can't wait to visit again.

As for the food...its pool food what do you expect....although we did eat dinner one night at Nikki Beach because we had some extra vouchers we needed to use. I thought the food was amazing...we both ordered surf and turf they gave us 4 lobster tails and a huge steak it was really delicious( alittle pricy but your in Cabo what do you expect!)

The people that complain about prices shouldn't be staying in a 4 star resort.. you have to expect it, Cabo is the most expensive place in Mexico!

The beaches are amazing! The views are priceless...

We went to the club 3 times, Isreal was our bartender and he was THE BEST! We got to know him very well and he really is a great guy.

As for restaurants... we ate at Ediths twice because I loved it! Cabo Wabo twice bc the lobster tacos were amazing....and Mango deck for lunch a couple of times bc it was close and VERY entertaining!

I loved Cabo and The ME if you looking to have fun and not nickle and dime every little thing because you think its too pricy they maybe this isn't your place...but I would go back in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone I know thats looking for some fun!

Crofton, Maryland
Level Contributor
261 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Me! Cabo!

Thanks for the review! My husband and I were at ME Cabo around the same time as you. We loved it too I don't know why people were complaining about the place. We're going back in November and staying at Casa Dorada this time.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Me! Cabo!

So glad you enjoyed your stay. Any pictures to post?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
582 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Me! Cabo!

So glad you enjoyed your trip at the ME. Our first trip was there and it completely hooked us on Cabo !!! Our experience at the ME was Excellent !!

We are now at the Casa Dorada since we bring a group with us and It has larger rooms, but we always visit the ME !!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
515 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Me! Cabo!

I loved, loved loved ME cabo. They were very attentive. If we wanted burgers at 8:00 am they made them. If we needed extra ice, a better lounge bed...... I'll bet if we asked them to fan us because we were hot, they would have. I'm serious. We are going to go back for sure.

5. Re: Me! Cabo!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 12:46