We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Health Clubs/Gym near downtown CSL?

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Health Clubs/Gym near downtown CSL?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any resort/hotel health clubs that allow day passes for non-hotel guests?

Thanks!

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Health Clubs/Gym near downtown CSL?

what are you looking for? a spa service or a workout gym. there is a gym on the main road in front of plaza nautalus, next to the tesoro resort. opposite the new diamonds international store. get there before 5pm, very busy after 5pm. and actually there is a spa above the tanga tanga bar. i haven't heard much about it... looks a bit $$.. the name has lost me..

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Health Clubs/Gym near downtown CSL?

thanks for the info...I am looking for a gym, with good equipment. Specifically a newish Precor Elliptical machine.

Haven't had much luck with the local gyms around town and was hoping maybe to find a resort that would allow for non-guests to utilize their facilities with a nominal charge.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Health Clubs/Gym near downtown CSL?

I always get a membership at Rudo's Gym downtowm San Lucas. Old school weights and machines including elipticals with TV's & music. Located on the corner between Hotel Mar de Cortez and the Cabo Wabo Cantina.

wikimapia.org/…a

These co-ordinates will put you smack dab on the building in the middle of your screen. Gym is upstairs. No real set price for drop ins... just make them an offer. This price may be negotiable, like many things in Cabo.

4. Re: Health Clubs/Gym near downtown CSL?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2009, 11:49