We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotel for day pass?

Cabo San Lucas
8 posts
Save Topic
Nice hotel for day pass?

Hi,

I will have my sister and my brother coming with kids of 12 and 8 years old. I want to bring them to spend a day in an hotel. Any suggestion for a day pass?

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

Baja_Lover82,

Did you just want them to get to use the pool or the kid's club or what? It might help to know.

PS. I have no idea, but I hate to see your question get missed by someone who does so I'm really just helping you get this back to the top of the list.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

I met some folks at Cascadas with a day pass, they were owners but got the pass because they were in town but not stayin at Cascadas. Maybe if they did a 'tour' they could get a day pass?? someone here should know more about it, good luck.

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,301 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

I think that the ME is the only one that offers a day pass. They charge a per person fee which is then applied to your bill at the end of the day.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,943 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

Riu Santa Fe offers a day pass for $75 each, but I don't know if someone staying at the hotel needs to "sponsor" the visitors.

The Orca slide at Villa del Palmar is fun for the school-aged crowd, but don't know about a day pass.

Royal Solaris in San Jose has a mini-waterpark, but again, don't know about a day pass.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

HH,

Are you saying the day pass is more like a deposit?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,943 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

The price for a day pass at ME by Melia Cabo ranges from $20 to $60, depending on the season. Looks like it's cheapest right now (low season.)

guestservice@mebymeliacabo.com

Here is a response someone posted from the ME Cabo: "We do offer day passes the cost 35usd for person, children same price! The 35usd you can use them for food and beverage at our facilities, we give you the towels and you can use our pool!"

7. Re: Nice hotel for day pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 10:53