We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for local ceramics?

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Looking for local ceramics?

I am looking to buy a set of pasta bowls while visiting in the next couple of weeks. I want something authentic & colorful. We are staying in Cabo but also planning on doing the Art Walk in San Jose. Any suggestions would be great, as well what would be a fair price for a set of 4?

14 replies to this topic
Corte Madera...
Level Contributor
89 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

You'll probably find something at Art Walk. You could also check out Artesano's. You can find it on Google Maps. It's a huge warehouse with a bunch of funky items, pottery, glasses, bowls, wall hangings, furniture. Really inexpensive stuff and fun to wander through.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
26,016 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

While they aren't local to Cabo-I love the Hernandez pottery. It's lead free-can be microwaved, used in the oven and put in the freezer, and it's really pretty. I get mine at Curios Pablos.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
381 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

Curious Pablo's is great..it is our go to shop every year to add to our collections.

4. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 November 2018, 11:12

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
164 posts
5. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

Where is Curios Pablos?

Monterey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
62 reviews
6. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

I'd recommend Cobalto in Cabo San Lucas. I've been buying from them for years and they sell high quality authentic pieces.

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

Thanks for the information. Do you have addresses for Cobalto & Pablo's?

8. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

I also recommend artensanos

Terrace
Level Contributor
337 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

I was at Artesanos today. They had tonnes of beautiful stuff. They fellow said they just had a shipment.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
381 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: Looking for local ceramics?

I grabbed a business card when I was there In october..i will try to find it to get address. I am terrible with giving directions in cabo and finding my own way around. I usually loop around a few times before i find it, even though I go there every year. I get all turned around in downtown. Never fails..my brother and hubby have learned not to follow me anywhere.

Reply to: Looking for local ceramics?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted