We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
18 posts
Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

Has anyone stayed at Misiones del Cabo via Vacancy Rewards program? Any help on either Misiones or Vacancy Rewards would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!<

6 replies to this topic
Shelton, Washington
Level Contributor
291 posts
1. Re: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

I rented a Condo last November at Misiones del Cabo through VRBO. Great Condo great price.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
18 posts
2. Re: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

Thank you - I agree. I was just trying to figure out if Vacancy Rewards is now involved with Misiones.

6 posts
3. Re: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

Hi. Are you happy with Vacancy Rewards? I recently went to a timeshare presentation in Cabo. I didn’t sign up for the timeshare but at a lower price I was offered the program with Vacancy Rewards (even though at the time, they made it sound as if I was part of the timeshare). I’m now having concerns about the program. I only paid a deposit so I don’t have access to VR website until I pay the full amount of the purchase price. If you have access to the website are there really good deals? Can I really stay in Hawaii for a week and only pay $249 to $399 at a nice timeshare or hotel???

6 posts
4. Re: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

Hi. Are you happy with Vacancy Rewards? I recently went to a timeshare presentation in Cabo. I didn’t sign up for the timeshare but at a lower price I was offered the program with Vacancy Rewards (even though at the time, they made it sound as if I was part of the timeshare). I’m now having concerns about the program. I only paid a deposit so I don’t have access to VR website until I pay the full amount of the purchase price. If you have access to the website are there really good deals? Can I really stay in Hawaii for a week and only pay $249 to $399 at a nice timeshare or hotel???

St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
17,798 posts
176 reviews
5. Re: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

Dennis............ if it sounds too good to be true.........Its a Scam.

There isn't any Time share, or Vacation Club, or whatever name these people conjure up that will offer you a deal you can't find yourself.....Without putting down a lot of cash first.

You can go to Redweek.com or bookit.com and rent a room or timeshare at a moment notice for similar bargain prices.

Often the great deals these plans talk about are Non existent, or have catches you couldn't or wouldn't accept.

I have gotten great deals at discount travel agencies that have given me some remarkable vacations including All Inclusive Meal and drink plans.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,647 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards

This Rip Off report might interest you. Click the Link.

https://goo.gl/DTeJXz

Reply to: Misiones Del Cabo and Vacancy Rewards
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted