We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Estate Agent in San Miguel

St. Petersburg...
2 posts
Save Topic
Real Estate Agent in San Miguel

Girlfriend and I will be in San Miguel from 2/10 - 2/16/2012. I have been to San Miguel once, many years ago, but we are planning at looking at retirement properties. If anyone who reads these forums has a solid recommendation for a knowledgeable real estate guide, please let us know.

Thanks

Michael and Karen

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Estate Agent in San Miguel

Bryan Townsend acted for me almost a decade ago and was good. He has moved companies since but if you use google you will find him.

David Gano has been around fir less time but is good too. Again use google and I am sure you will find him.

I suggest you contact and meet more than one agent to get a feel fir them. Then go with whomever you feel most comfortable.

St. Petersburg...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Real Estate Agent in San Miguel

I agree. More than one is the way. Thanks for the info.

Michael

San Miguel de...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Real Estate Agent in San Miguel

Dear Michael and Karen,

I bought a home in San Miguel last year. My agent was Ximena Engler of Coldwell Banker. Her email address is : ximenaysol@gmail.com. She worked with me for over a year until she found the right property for me. She is young,smart, honest, a great networker and a really nice person. I hope that you contact her. She helped me so much and I never felt pressured!

4. Re: Real Estate Agent in San Miguel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2013, 15:49
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende