We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Area of Sherkston Shores to Rent In?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best Area of Sherkston Shores to Rent In?

We are looking to rent in Sherkston Shores for the first time this summer. I am confused about the best area in the park to rent in. I was told Wyldewood but then an owner told me that more renters are in that area than owners, so it can be quite loud. The Quarry looks lovely but then again, I'm told it's very busy around there and where teens hang out,especially at night. We have 2 small kids, 4 and 5, so would like quiet at night, cleanliness, safety and fun.

Suggestions please?

Mentioned in this post
Sherkston Shores
Sherkston Shores
245 Reviews
Sherkston, Canada
3 replies to this topic
Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,793 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Area of Sherkston Shores to Rent In?

Owners can be just as noisy as renters, so don't let that be the determining factor. Trailers are very close together, so one loud site can affect many others. If you do have any noise problems after 11pm, call security and they will send someone to check.

If you want to be close to the beach, Wyldewood is the best choice, but also likely the priciest. I would avoid any rentals near Elco Beach, as that area is quite oddiferous from shore algae during the summer. Quarryview and Hickory Lanes are farthest from the beach, but fairly quiet.

If you have some specific sites you'd like an opinion about, let me know.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Area of Sherkston Shores to Rent In?

Thanks am going to private message you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
148 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Area of Sherkston Shores to Rent In?

I have narrowed down my choice to Wyldewood in Sherkston Shores. Has anybody stayed in a 2 or 3 bedroom home there that they can recommend? There are just so many choices that it's overwhelming. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Sherkston Shores
Sherkston Shores
245 Reviews
Sherkston, Canada
Reply to: Best Area of Sherkston Shores to Rent In?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sherkston