We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Weather in Tulum in July

Dallas, TX
1 post
Save Topic
The Weather in Tulum in July

We are going to Tulum this Wednesday (July 12) and staying at the Ana Y Jose. I just checked the weather and it is a 60% chance of rain everyday that we are going to be there!! Someone told me that it tends to rain each day for an hour or so, but I am assuming that is not what a 60% chance of rain means? Does anyone have more insight to the weather there? Do you think it will just rain all day everyday? We are so upset!

Thanks!

Kim

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Weather in Tulum in July

I hope not... We are going to ASP July 13th for a week. We want nice weather!

I think their raid is pretty isolated. Even at 60% I'm sure it will be along the lines of what you described.

San Antonio
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Weather in Tulum in July

We just got back from Dreams Tulum (July 1-8). It was suppose to rain every day. However, it only rained one evening for 45 minutes & then in the middle of the night for an hour. Sometimes during the day, it would look like a storm would be coming but it would just pass right by us. The clouds felt good during the hot afternoons.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Weather in Tulum in July

July is usually the beginning of the rainy season. It is hard to predict exactly what will happen, but often it will rain only during the night and be sunny during the day. Or sprinkle just a bit in the afternoon. Most likely it will not rain all day, everyday...but there is no way to predict what 60% really means!!

4. Re: The Weather in Tulum in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 07:48
Get answers to your questions about Tulum