We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zazilkin phone number

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Zazilkin phone number

Hi, we are planning on staying at Zazilkin for 2 nights towards the end of march but have had no luck getting in contact with them. My friend and I have both tried email numerous times to different sites and addresses but we have been unsuccessful so far. If anyone has stayed here can you please let me know how you got in contact with them, and if you have the phone number for them please pass through. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;)

Thanks

Holly.

minnesota
3 posts
1. Re: Zazilkin phone number

holly, i too would like to connect with zazilkin. please forward any info. many thanks. steve in minnesota

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
2. Re: Zazilkin phone number

To Steve from Minnesota,

Not sure how to reply to yor message (i'm new to tripadvisor) but have some news for you. I have tried a few other tulum forums and came up with this bit of info. I was told to contact the dive shop at Zazil Kin. if you go to the hotelstulum website and pick zazil there should be a link to the acquatic shop, otherwise try this number: 0052-984-871-2508 (this is what was passed on to me and what we are going to try). Hope this helps. Cheers, Holly.

minnesota
3 posts
3. Re: Zazilkin phone number

Muchas Gracias Holly!

Thanks for the input.We will try the tele# and hope for good luck. As I read more forums and do more homework on the beach just south of tulum, which is breathtalking, we have been there, the options are slim. Cabanas Pariso was beautiful last year for a day trip from PDC. Has anybody stayed in the ''rooms"? We think that the Zazil Kin sounds to be a better , more up to date option.

Hope you Make It to PARADISE!

STEVE AND SHERI SLACK

PS ANY MORE INPUT ON ZAZIL KIN WOULD BE GREAT! THANK YOU!

california
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
4. Re: Zazilkin phone number

I would also appreciate any information on reaching the people at Zazilkin; they have not returned emails. I also cannot get a hold of anyone at Retiro Maya. Is this business as usual in Tulum?

Thanks for the help.

Bliss

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
5. Re: Zazilkin phone number

Hey,

Well i don't know if anyone has tried that number i gave out for zazil (dive shop) but we tried it (from here in Australia) and it seemed to us to be a fax number??? Now have zero idea how to get in touch with zazil and may have to look elsewhere for accom if we can't get in touch with them. If you guys tried it and it didn't work I apologise, it was the number that was given to me by someone who stayed there so i don't know how they ever got it to work.

Anyway, good luck on getting in touch with zazil, and if anyone is successful please pass on as this is hugely frustrating not getting any reply from emails to them.

Thanks.

california
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
6. Re: Zazilkin phone number

I hear you. I have had the exact same results: None. I also got no response from Retiro Maya, though I've written them several times.

Finally, I heard back from Dos Ceibas, and have sent my payment nformation. I'm still waiting on confimation. It looks wonderful and the reviews are good, and it's in the moderate price range.

Best wishes.

Bliss

minnesota
3 posts
7. Re: Zazilkin phone number

Adios Zazil Kin, sorry but none of us can spend our money at the place, because we cant reserve a spot! anybody have mid-range opinitions.looking for recent pariso cabanas experiences. SLACKS MN

california
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
8. Re: Zazilkin phone number

This man is representing Cabanas Tulum and actually responds to e-mail. He says there are beachfront cabanas here for $60. Best wishes.

Bliss

antonio palma suarez <mexicancaribbean@hotmail.com>

NYC
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: Zazilkin phone number

For those who have never been to Zazilkin. It is on a remote and beautiful beach front. It is a back packer and travellers paradise. There are no modern toilet,phone service or electric. If you find this difficult you've come to the wrong place. The way it works is you good to the reception and see if there are any cabanas. If there are none you good to El Mirador or to the Fishermans Cabanas right next door. You get up early and ask Julian to reserve a room for you. They are great and appreciate cool people. They chareg 20-30 usd per night. If you can't deal go to Cancun or some other tourist trap. This is the coolest place you will ever see.If you back pack and camp you'll love it. If you're looking for the Hilton go to Cancun.

NYC
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: Zazilkin phone number

For those who have never been to Zazilkin. It is on a remote and beautiful beach front. It is a back packer and travellers paradise. There are no modern toilet,phone service or electric. If you find this difficult you've come to the wrong place. The way it works is you good to the reception and see if there are any cabanas. If there are none you good to El Mirador or to the Fishermans Cabanas right next door. You get up early and ask Julian to reserve a room for you. They are great and appreciate cool people. They chareg 20-30 usd per night. If you can't deal go to Cancun or some other tourist trap. This is the coolest place you will ever see.If you back pack and camp you'll love it. If you're looking for the Hilton go to Cancun.