We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best inexpensive massage in tulum?

california
Level Contributor
20 posts
16 reviews
best inexpensive massage in tulum?

my husband and i are visiting tulum for the first time in march and will be staying at nueva vida de ramiro. i think we can get someone to come to the room for a massage but i'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a massage on the beach or somewhere nice?

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,364 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

Shoot an email to Margo:

margoinmexicomassage at hotmail dot com

6 posts
2. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

did you ever use Margo for a massage? How was she?

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,364 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

I did and she was great.

Red Bank, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
39 reviews
4. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

Margo's amazing, but I don't know what you consider "cheap", so you'll just have to ask her rates in your e-mail.

Friends have told me that places on the Pacific coast have massages for like $20 an hour, but that is definitely not the case in Tulum!

Red Bank, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

Oh, and depending on what room you're staying in at Nueva Vida, she can come set her table up on your deck. No better place to have a massage than on your own deck with the sound of the waves in your ears!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
177 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

We just got back, had Margo's massages on our deck. She's great. Highly recommend. I can tell you she was the least expensive we'd seen anywhere.

7. Re: best inexpensive massage in tulum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2010, 09:46