We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Cabanas

Amstelveen
9 posts
Beach Cabanas

Hi,

Any recommendation for Tulum Beach hotels with rooms around 50-60 USD?

How about this Zazil Kin cabanas, are they nice or is possible to get anything better for this price?

Thank you,

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
7,231 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Beach Cabanas

When are you going? Cabanas Tulum is $70 in high season, and they're right on the big beach, next to Ana y Jose. Your patio will open right onto the beach and they have ceiling fans and a door on the bathroom.

Other than that, they have no style to speak of, not rustic, more just like an old motel. But it's a great value in a great location.

For something with a little more character/local style, you might check out Uno Astrolodge's new "tipi" accomodations. I have no idea what they're like (yet), but they sure are cheap. Shared bathrooms, though, and probably not right on the front of the beach.

Unless you're an actual backpacker, I'd probably avoid Zazil Kin. But that's spoken as an almost middle-aged woman who likes a bit of comfort and security, neither of which I believe are to be found at Z-K.

2. Re: Beach Cabanas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 06:46