We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ala Carte Reservations at Gran Bahia Tulum

springfield IL
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ala Carte Reservations at Gran Bahia Tulum

What is the process to make reservations at the Bahia Principe Resorts?

Is it difficult to get into the restaraunts?

Is there a limit on the number of reservations per week?

Thanks

Waverley, Nova...
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ala Carte Reservations at Gran Bahia Tulum

When I stayed at BPT Club Diamond a couple of weeks ago we chose our a la cartes as we were checked in or at least we could have if we weren't so anxious to get to the beach. They gave us a form with a list of a la cartes we could choose from. I believe the list varies depending on what area of GBP you are staying and the I believe that the Coba, Akumal and Tulum lobbies have dedicated desks for booking your a la cartes.

You probably have 3 reservations to use( Club Diamond guests have 4). Book as soon as possible to get desired day and time and if you are told that there are 5:30 times available be aware that no a la carte opens its doors before 6:00 as we found out.

2. Re: Ala Carte Reservations at Gran Bahia Tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 10:51