We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aug 15-22 asp...anyone else?

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Aug 15-22 asp...anyone else?

I see all of these people going to ASP or anywhere else here in March and April and Im JEALOUS! So, I am looking for all those folks traveling when I am traveling so we can be Jealous together! haha! Anyone else going to ASP any time Aug 15-22???? Lets chat about how excited we are! lol! Id love to meet someone going the same time...

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aug 15-22 asp...anyone else?

Hi Sorry we go just before you 24th July - 7th Aug.

Yes jealous about everyone going before us but at least we are getting lot's of tip's on their return!!!!

We are from the UK never been to Mexico before SOooo looking forward to it!

Sure we will be tired after a 8 hour flight and the long transfer but it will be worth it!!!

Are you taking children? We have 2 aged 6 + 9.

Redondo Beach...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Aug 15-22 asp...anyone else?

19th-26th

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aug 15-22 asp...anyone else?

Pepsi....my husband and I dont have any children. So we wont be bringing any =) hehe. I love kids though, in fact Im going to school to be an elementary teacher. =)

You arent bringing yours to ASP are you? Because its adults only.

Ive never been to Mexico either, but at least our flight is only 3 hours! I cant imagine 8 hours on a plane...yuck.

Yes, we are getting great tips so its very exciting! But, I wish I was going now! =) Lemme know how your trip goes!

4. Re: Aug 15-22 asp...anyone else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 15:55