We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

We are booked in to stay at the BPT for 19 nights, and thought it might be nice to venture out and try a night somewhere else.

We thought the Mezzanine might be nice, especially to experience the Friday night party!

Anyone know how far they are apart and approximately how much a taxi would cost?

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,328 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

According to my map - looks like 20-25 kilometers. Probably about $300 pesos - $30usd.

calgary
Level Contributor
279 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

If you go for supper to the mezzanine on a friday night, does it cost money to saty for the Friday night party? What is the "Friday Night Party"? Live music, etc?

Ensenada, Mexico
Level Contributor
462 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

Chester22,

Hello there! we plan on staying in Tulum On Friday may 4th for the Mezzanine Friday night party! I emailed mezzanine to make dinner reservations but still no answer.....Maybe we will meet over there! Originaly staying at Playa del Carmen, but we booked 12 nigth in Tulum just for the Mezzanine party!!!

Only 45 days till paradise!!!se ya there

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

There is a cover for the Friday night party...not sure how much it is.

It's about a 25 minute drive from BPT, which is near Akumal.

Ensenada, Mexico
Level Contributor
462 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

It says at mezzanine´s event page that entrance is free before 9 pm....See ya on friday may 4th. DJ Vicky devine is playing there that night!

saludos

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

Aineetiny,

It would be fab to see you there. We are going on the 18th April until 7th of May, so the 4th is going to be our last friday. Sounds like a great night.

Thanks for everyones help.

We have also emailed Mezzanine but have not recieved a reply yet.

Ensenada, Mexico
Level Contributor
462 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

Chester22,

awesome!!! we are a couple in our 30´s....traveling with another couple (my mom and her boyfriend). We will definately have dinner at mezzanine on friday may 4th and stay for the party afterwards!! See ya there!!

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

Looking forward to it!

We are a couple in our 30's too!

Did you book the meal on friday through the website?, because we asked for some information and haven't had a reply yet.

How would you recommend we guarantee ourselves a booking?

Ensenada, Mexico
Level Contributor
462 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

Chester22,

yes!! i´m 31 (turning 32 in may) my husband is 36...he´s a DJ...so he is really exited about mezzanine!.

No luck yet, mezzanine has not answered. I even tried calling them, left a message but no answer either. Since you guys arrive weeks before us and mezzanine does not answer us, maybe you can make a reservation if you are in the neighborhood. Saludos!!!

Ensenada, Mexico
Level Contributor
462 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mezzanine. How far from BPT?

I finally got an answer on the phone....do you wantme to make reservations for you too?

Get answers to your questions about Tulum