We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Porto Real Day Pass

Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gran Porto Real Day Pass

Hello,

My brother is staying at a different hotel and would like to visit us one day. Does anyone know the price for a day pass at the GPR? Does it include all food and drink?

Thanks!

D21

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Porto Real Day Pass

I know that GPR guests can upgrade to the Royal via a day pass, but I'm not sure if people 'off the street' can get a day pass for GPR. Wish I could help!

Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Porto Real Day Pass

Thanks for your response Asmit.

Does anyone have any information on this topic? I tried emailing the GPR but they have not responded.

D21

Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Porto Real Day Pass

FYI,

I just heard from the resort.

From 9 am to 5pm you have to pay 65dlls per the day, if you are going to stay from 9am to 11 pm you must pay 95dlls.

D21

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gran Porto Real Day Pass

Thanks for the update! That's good to know.

5. Re: Gran Porto Real Day Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 21:47