We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

Eden, North Carolina
1 post
Save Topic
Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

I'm traveling to playa del Carmen for a month and will need my pain meds. Where can I get oxycodone? Without a script?

5 replies to this topic
Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

Bring it from home.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
24,430 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

To be on the safe side, I'd suggest that not only your bring it from home but you ensure it's in the original bottle and you have a copy of the doctor's prescription as well.

3. Re: Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2017, 11:30

4. Re: Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 September 2017, 11:30

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,324 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need pain meds while in playa del carmen

Good luck getting Opioid medicine here in Mexico. I do not believe that pharmacies in Mexico even sell Oxy. Only Trauma hospitals use morphine type Medicine, and that's usually only in injectible form. It's not like the old days where you can get almost any type of Drug over the counter. It's now very controlled.

Reply to: Need pain meds while in playa del carmen
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted