We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

Last trip, I noticed Ciro's now has these very nifty looking 2-seaters. I didn't get to try them as I needed something for 3. I took a picture for your viewing pleasure however: eatdivetravel.tumblr.com/post/49189729054

San Antonio
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

We rented one of these earlier this month. They are way faster than the golf carts - probably more on par with a scooter. We were blowing past golf carts like they were standing still. They’re a lot of fun and we felt like celebrities because everywhere we went people were taking our picture. There is a small trunk at the back of the vehicle, but it was pretty dirty so we didn’t store anything in there. The price was the same as a standard golf cart. The downside is that the one we rented didn’t have any headlights, so they would only do a daily rental, not 24 hours. There is also no reverse, so whenever we needed to back up I would have to stick my leg out and do it Fred Flintstone style. They only had one in early April but said that they should have 2 more by the end of the month. Highly recommend it!

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
819 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

It's a scooter with three wheels so that is why there is no reverse. Smart move on Ciro's- less gas cost for them as they are much lighter than a cart and slightly more fuel efficient at around 50-70 miles per the one gallon tank they are equipped with.

Good thing I know how to disable the limiter on golf carts, sounds there there will be some racing down the road against those of you on the scoot-coupe trikes.

;) I kid, I kid (well, about the racing part).

Edited: 30 April 2013, 02:30
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

I can see trying to get in or out of one of those after a day of drinking! LOL

TX
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

Must. Rent. I love these!

15. Re: Ciro's lovers, you have something new to lust over!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 09:46