We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We made through our first full day!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
We made through our first full day!

We spent the day at Tarzans in Playa Norte. Had a great time but went to bed WAY too early as its 3:45am and I'm wide awake. Pool day today

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,175 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We made through our first full day!

Well, at least you got a head start to your day :) Have fun and keep us posted on how your trip is going!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,631 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We made through our first full day!

I'm always up super early the fist day.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
753 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We made through our first full day!

Don't feel bad, we were up by 5 am for the first week and then gradually slept until 6:30, that's all well and good but we never made it past 10 pm lol.....when we got home the first three days are painful trying to get up :(

Plattsmouth...
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We made through our first full day!

It's hard to sleep when you don't want to miss a minute of vacation time. Glad you're here though. Have fun!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We made through our first full day!

We did dinner at Chuuka's on Saturday. Their shrimp Ceviche was awesome.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
373 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We made through our first full day!

There's something about the sun, and the water that wears you out and you can't control the sleepiness once it hits you around 9pm. One good thing about waking up early, is seeing the sunrise, and enjoying the most daylight that you can while you're there. That sunshine and ocean swimming zaps my energy, and come 10pm I'm totally ready for bed. Keep us posted on how your pool day went. You know, us at home, are dying to hear every detail.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We made through our first full day!

We did dinner at Chuuka's on Saturday. Their shrimp Ceviche was awesome.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We made through our first full day!

We spent the day at the pool here at Villa Vera. Had a relaxing time. Oh, but that was after a fabulous breakfast at Mango Cafe. Incredible French toast, eggs Benedict and yogurt with fruit. No, I didn't order all of that, but I sure tried a little if everyone's.

We went to Villa La Bella to have a drink this afternoon. Great times and great margaritas. Off to a Cuban dinner tonight. Report back soon.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,175 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We made through our first full day!

Sounds great. Love "live from.." reports :)

10. Re: We made through our first full day!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Isla Mujeres