We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Coz- kids

Iowa
Level Contributor
334 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
El Coz- kids

Can someone clarify if kids need to follow the dress code for the one restaurant at El Coz Beach resort that says men have to wear long pants. do young boys also or can they get by with nice church/dress shorts and polo shirt? I know sometimes some resorts bend this rule in the off season (summer) thanks...

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Coz- kids

You are safe with shorts and tee's for kids.

Iowa
Level Contributor
334 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Coz- kids

thanks, because if we don't have to pack long pants and dress shoes for him, would certianly help save some room in the suitecase :-)

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
868 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Coz- kids

We took out daughter there the last time we visited and never made it to the end of dinner because it took too long for her. By the time we left we had just received our entree and had been in the place for over an hour. Luckily they also offer room service which we enjoyed that evening.

I think they try to make it an extended fine dining experience which is not a great idea for little ones. Oh, and the filet (any beef for that matter) was like shoe leather. We laughed so hard when I couldn't cut it.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
548 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Coz- kids

The beef is hit and miss...I've had really great, tender,tasty beef and I've had shoe leather. If it's not great, order something else, as they will gladly get you another entree.

...or you can load up on desert as they are really good.

Iowa
Level Contributor
334 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Coz- kids

One other quick question. Can anyone confirm if a laptop computer would fit in the hotel safe? We are debating weither or not to bring our along depending on if it will fit in the safe or not....Thanks....5 days and counting!

Concord, North...
Level Contributor
901 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Coz- kids

You may change your mind if you read some of the recent reviews

7. Re: El Coz- kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 14:47