We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

We will be there with 11 son and 17 daughter and seeing if anyone else will be there same times this will be our 7th trip there love it just would like make sure kids can have some there age my 17 wouldn't normally want introduce herself and there is really much nite life I just hope there will be other kids that age

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

Will be there 16-22. We ages 18 21 22 23 see yall there

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

Is this yall first time.With that many ages is this a graduation trip ? We are from Louisiana how about you!!!!! I am counting the days till I can sit at the beach with a margarita and the blue water.....

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

Well this is my parents 10th time mine and my brothers second and my husband and friends first .... My brother is graduating so we are tagging along we r from texas

Edited: 04 May 2012, 04:54
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

My daughter graduating next year we have always told her we would take her friends to cancunvaction can you believe she rather go to Florida we have been coming to Cozumel every year we stay a week elcoz then head to cancun for another week ,Cozumel is for me, then fast pace in cancun,well we we meet at the pool bar an all do as hot to start my vacation

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

We love it there....great for families to hang out and relax.....a drink or two makes it even better....yall need to do the pirate ship cruise dinner it is absolutly awesome......see yall at the swim up bar

6. Re: We will be at cozumeleno June 19th-24 anyone coming

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:10