We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club

USA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach Club

My husband , twin 8 year old boys and I will be visiting for one day in June while on a cruise. My boys are very active and love the beach. Which beach club do you recommend or is there another activity that you would suggest that our kids would enjoy?

Thanks!!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
481 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Club

Paradise Beach club. Lots of water toys and activities, and close proximity to other beach clubs such as San Francisco and Carlos and Charlies.

ILLINOIS
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Club

There or Chankanaab Park, if they would be interested in seeing dolphins. If you are doing that, book it ahead of time online for a better deal. Taxi from cruise ship pier will take you right to the park.

USA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Club

Thanks! I appreciate the input.

Dumas, Arkansas
Level Contributor
174 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Club

Paradise beach is great! They offer tons of water toys for the kids and just about everything you can think of from good food/drinks and a huge new pool to massage/henna tattoo/hair braid/gift shop, etc..etc... If I went to Coz for the day with kids, this would be the place.

I think it is $2.00 pp per chair and the kid/water toy wristband was $12 or $14 US dollar per person.

Katy Texas
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Club

Paradise for sure!!! My 9 yr old nephew and 6 year old son loved it last year. Bring your wallet though.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Club

Take them to the East side and a stop at San Gervasio Maya ruins and show them some history and culture

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Club

If the family just has one day, I have to respectfully disagree on taking kids that age over to the East side, even though I am someone who pretty much lives to be on the beaches over there.

The East side has the most beautiful beaches, but the water/undertow over there is usually too rough/strong for kids that age, except for maybe at Chen Rio or Punta Sur.

Also, you'd need to rent a car to go over there. Taxis will take you over there if you want, but it can sometimes be a long wait for another one to pass by to take you back to town.

For a family with kids that age, I too would suggest 'Paradise.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach Club

This website may help

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/

USA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach Club

Paradise beach really looks like our best option out of the different clubs. A friend has gone there and told me about it too. The last time my husband and I vacationed in Cozumel, we rented a jeep one of the days and went to the East Side. It was beautiful and we had a great time, but I don't think it would be as fun for my kids as a beach club. I do appreciate the suggestion though. Thanks again!

10. Re: Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 07:11