We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel Community Church

Branson, MO
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel Community Church

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Cozumel Community Church still has sevices on Sunday morning? I found their website online and it seems to be just what we are looking for, but when I try to email their contacts listed, it fails. Our family will be in Cozumel Aug 3rd and are looking for an English speaking nondenominational church.

Thanks, Laura

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel Community Church

Laura,

My soon to be wife and myself will be in Cozumel on our Honeymoon on August 3rd. We are planning on attending The Cozumel Community Church for Sunday morning services. I have not tried contacting them, but I sure hope that when we arrive at their door on Sunday morning at 9:45 they are having services.

By the way, which hotel will yall be staying at? We will be at the Cozumel Palace.

If you find out weither or not they are having services, be sure to post it on here, and I will do the same.

Mark & Joannie

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
42,434 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel Community Church

Good question. I have looked at the website but never tried to contact anyone there. I dont know the answer but maybe someone else on the island does and will tell you here.

Branson, MO
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel Community Church

Dear Mark & Joanie,

Congratulations on your wedding! From what I've read, it looks like you picked a wonderful place to stay. We will be at the Park Royal.

If I hear the church is closed, I'll be sure to post it. Hopefully someone else will let us know. We'll see you there Aug 3rd. We have our 13 yr old son and a 7 yr old daughter with us. Come say hello.

Laura

4. Re: Cozumel Community Church

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 04:49